Marshmallow Roasting Sticks. American-made, White Birch - a healthier alternative to imported bamboo or metal. BRC Food Grade Certified, Kosher. 20 count Family Pack (30'' long, 6mm thick)
Marshmallow Roasting Sticks. American-made, White Birch - a healthier alternative to imported bamboo or metal. BRC Food Grade Certified, Kosher. 20 count Family Pack (30'' long, 6mm thick) by Woods of Maine at CNB Myanmar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FOOD-GRADE UTENSILSWoods of Maine Marshmallow Roasting Sticks are made of 100% food-grade certified White Birch, essential for roasting marshmallows,
Woods of Maine Marshmallow Roasting Sticks are made of 100% food-grade certified White Birch, essential for roasting marshmallows, hot dogs, and all of your favorite skewer foods safely! Because you value quality, they are essential for your backyard fire pit, as well your next bonfire, cookout, barbecue, camping trip or beach trip.
Our marshmallow roasting sticks are made of Northern White Birch - right from the woods of Maine! We are proud to source our products from the USA, as we can better control the quality of production and our finalized product. Our roasting sticks are non-toxic, non-coated and biodegradable. They don't require any preparation or soaking. Simply unpackage and place a marshmallow, hot dog, or any other skewer food favorite onto the stick for immediate roasting. If you enjoy very toasted, burnt or blackened marshmallows, simply soak the sticks for up to 24 hours to prevent the sticks from burning from extended exposure.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Measuring 30 inches long, with a 6mm diameter, our smores skewers are perfect for keeping small hands away from the fire but not long enough to bend or break under the weight of jumbo marshmallows or hot dogs!
COMMITTED TO OUR CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION
Woods of Maine brand is 100% committed to your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, contact us. We will make it right for you!
Features & Highlights
- FOOD GRADE QUALITY - BRC Food Safety Certified, Kosher and American-made, wooden skewers sourced from the woods of Maine. Feel good about providing your family with an alternative to imported bamboo or metal. We provide 100% natural, non-coated and non-toxic marshmallow sticks.
- KID FRIENDLY - Our large roasting sticks are long enough to keep little hands away from the fire and our blunted safety tips keeps even young kids protected.
- READY TO USE - No soaking, sanding or preparation necessary. Taste free, smooth and 100% organic, Northern White Birch. Perfect for bonfire, cookout, camping, beach, barbecue, and fire pit use.
- DURABLE AND STRONG - Our 30 inch long, 6mm diameter, campfire roasting sticks will not bend, break or splinter under the weight of a jumbo marshmallow or hotdog, unlike other smore sticks and hotdog roasting sticks on the market. These sturdy and thick campfire skewers were designed to hold your favorite marshmallows, wieners, kabobs, hotdogs, barbecue meats and other skewer food items.
- EASY CLEANUP - Don't spend time scraping hardened marshmallow off of a metal marshmallow stick. Our disposable roasting sticks are environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable - simply toss the sticks into the fire when you're done!
|Manufacturer:||Family's First Choice, LLC.|
|Brand:||Woods of Maine|
|Color:||Northern White Birch|
|Publisher:||Family's First Choice, LLC.|
|Studio:||Family's First Choice, LLC.|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|